Thursday, February 28

Prima Ballerina

Berkleigh and her BFF Tessa are in Ballet together.
It is super cute to watch them do this together. They love it.

Rachel and I take turns taking them, or we go together and just talk while they are dancing in the other room.
In December just days after we got back from Louisiana and the day before we left again for California, Berkleigh had her winter dance recital. It wasn't a huge deal like the end of the year recital, but it was fun to get to go into the studio with her and watch what she has learned so far.

Berkleigh at the barre.




Here are the cute girls getting ready to dance.

She is such a cute girl.







At the end of the performance, Cory (Tessa's dad) gave Berkleigh and Tessa roses. It was so cute. I had my mind on so many other things, that I forgot to do something like that. Good thing we have such good friends who take care of us when we forget.


Emory had never been to dance because it is during school, so it was fun to have her there to watch!

Such a pretty pretty ballerina. We love our dancing girl!







2 love notes:

RaeAnn said...

Ohhhhh....so cute!!! I can't wait to come and see her dance in May!!!
Love ya!!!

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! Finally I got a webpage from where I can really obtain useful
information regarding my study and knowledge.


Check out my homepage - body mass index chart