Monday, July 16

Portlandia

Have you seen this show? :
Well it makes me laugh. A lot.
There are some inappropriate parts, but it totally stereotypes Portland and I love that.

This is where we live people...
Come visit because the 90s are still alive in Portland!
From left to right:
1. Keep Portland Weird! Reminds me of Austin.
2. Voodoo Doughnuts: yummy and unique
3. My doughnut: The Mango Tango. It had Mango filling and actual Tang drink mix sprinkled on top.
4.Tyson and the Voodoo.
5.Pretty tree lined streets of Portland.
6. The Coolest glittery gold wall by Voodoo.
7. It was approximately 1000 degrees with a million percent humidity.
8. Tyson's Maple Bacon bar.
9. Berkleigh Grape Ape Doughnut. Also another tasty treat.

 From left to right:
1. Powell's Bookstore. I believe it is a WHOLE CITY BLOCK. My favorite bookstore, and what Heaven looks like for my dad!
2. I felt we should park in this one particular parking garage! When we came out of the garage, Anthropologie was right there.. It was like my mothership was calling me home.
3. More Powell Books
4.Gonna go back and get this book! Super cute and rhymed.
5. The Pearl District. My favorite district in Portland.
6. My loves in the Pearl!
7. Portland!
8. Eating our doughnuts.
9. Merrick climbing that glittery wall.

Prepare to salivate.
 1. The Waffle Window. (A recommendation from my friend Rachel.) Best waffles ever.
2. Cheers to waffles. Merrick: Chocolate Peanut Butter Waffle, Berkleigh: Blueberry Cheesecake waffle, Jen: Bacon, Cheddar, Jalepeno Waffle, Tyson: Blackberry and lime curd waffle.
3. The cutest twins.
4. Shoes next to the coolest teal wall.
5. Tyson and the Quinc-a-tron
6. My blackberry basil lemonade
7. The cutest freckled nosed kid.
8. Portland Scenery
9. Eating our waffles!


Portland is so cool! It was so fun to finally explore it a little bit!

3 love notes:

RaeAnn said...

Quincy looks so pretty and so much bigger in this picture!!! So much fun... we want to go too!!!
Love ya!!!

Kristy said...

I want to come visit NOW! I really need to talk with Tom. I want a donut right now too.
I just bought saltwater sandals for myself. I love them. You may need them too.

Unknown said...

you guys are the COOLEST!!! i loaf yo' family. how bout... i come visit! ;)