Thursday, June 24

How I Became a Pirate

Do you think we like David Shannon? We have done three of his books in a row this week!




We LOVE pirates at this house, so when I heard there was a pirate magic show and storytime at the Mission Viejo Library, I jumped at the chance.

It was lame. Oh, well! Not everything can be amazing, but the kids liked what they saw. We decided they sucked you in with the magic and then stopped doing anything worthy of our time.

And speaking of books...
My friend Lindsay is having a baby, and I was on the planning committee to throw this Dr. Seuss shower. It was awesome. Here are a few pictures from the night.



It was so fun. I love the need to celebrate!

4 love notes:

Kristyn said...

I love how you post and comment in the middle of the night - cuz I'm usually the same!

Wr JUST checked out that book from the lib yesterday! Too funny.

And great party!!

Emily C said...

yall did an amazing job with that theme. full of color and fun treats. the funnest part was hanging out before the party started!

Erin and Daryl said...

Good job Jen. Looking at the decorations, the party looks like it was super fun! Those palm palms hanging from the ceiling. Did you make those too? They look like the lovely ones you have in your house.

Chelsea said...

That looks like one amazing party!