Wednesday, March 24

Progress after Day 1:

I am going to do ONE AT A TIME! I felt like I was in the bathroom all day! I mean, I know everyone says that, but with one kid you are probably in the bathroom quite a bit, but with TWO, man, once one was done, I had to get the other on the pot!
(I think that is a run on...)

Lets see who I pick to potty train first?
Berkleigh totally caught on to the idea that you get something if you pee in the toilet. She peed in the toilet a couple times, and wore her underwear ALL day.

Merrick could care less. Loved the underwear, but I think he thought it was just a thin diaper. Probably 6 wet accidents and, I hate to say it, but a poopy one too.

I will be potty training Berkleigh first. :) I am not superwoman.

Who knows though, I might be a gluten for punishment and try them both again tomorrow. :)

And after potty training...

Get rid of this habit!

Gotta go to bed! I need all the sleep I can get!

tata.

5 love notes:

Jenny said...

ooh good luck! you totally ARE superwoman but i can see why one at a time would help you keep your sanity. no one likes hanging out in the bathroom that much.

Sheryl said...

Good-luck. I used to set the timer for every 30 minutes to begin with so Blake wouldn't pee in his pants all the time. I would forget how long it had been in-between times. Then I extended the time once he learned to hold it better.

Certainly a treat after every time is needed. I am sure you will do great. Blake didn't care to potty train either--just like Merrick--the undies were cool, but he didn't mind the pee in his pants. I was forced to do it when he had to go to preschool.

Brooke Morgan said...

ahahah i love how berkleigh is all the way at the foot of the bed. how did she get there. ahah. sorry about potty training hope it gets better.

Taylors said...

Ugh, potty training...we did the cold-turkey approach and switched to undies and NEVER went back. Jack did pretty good and only had accidents for about 3 days, then it just clicked! And luckily Aubrey trained herself after seeing Jack train. Although, she's only half way potty trained, only poop in the toilet. But I'll take that! I'm sure I could finish potty training her but I dont want to be in the bathroom all day right now.

btw, you ARE superwoman.

Jess said...

is her bad habit sleeping topless?

oh boy... oh boy, oh boy i do not envy you.

haha my security word is biles... incorrect spelling? but very appropriate for the post