Monday, March 29

Some things Easter..

Next week is Easter, but Easter also falls on our General Conference for our church, so this past Sunday was our Sunday to wear our new Easter wear.... and wear they did!
My mom bought the pink shirt, I made Merrick's tie out of some leftover Amy Butler fabric I had, my mom bought Berkleigh's yellow cardi, and I made the skirt with the GINORMOUS blue flower. Inspiration here. I also thought that huge flower was not enough... so I had to make more flowers for her shoes.


Our little block got together for an egg hunt on Saturday. We did some of the commercial Easter things together because most of us will be out of town for real Easter.



There were so many eggs! It was awesome!
















9 love notes:

Alix Hart said...

What fun pics! I am so jealous of your green grass. Our snow has all melted, but the grass is brown and I am longing for green grass.

Jenny said...

wow...that is one big flower. they look cute though! well done!

Josh and Laura said...

I love Berkleigh's easter outfit! That skirt is so cute! And I had never heard of the blog that skirt was from, but it looks like it has really cute stuff! so now I have yet another blog to suck me in! Thanks.

mackenzie said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

i think i am in love with your kids. and you for making them dress so darn cute!

they look so big now too. growing so fast.

adorable!!! seriously i can't get over their beautiful faces. nice work tyson and jen ;)

Emily C said...

DARLING!

Sally said...

You can make ties? Awesome.

Brooke Morgan said...

i love love love berkleigh's side profile picture. its SOO cute!
i can't believe you know how to make ties thats so crafty of you.

RaeAnn said...

It all came together really cute Jen!!!
Happy Easter!!!
Love you guys!!

Kristyn said...

I love color and I love this!!!