Wednesday, March 31

DWTS

My friend got tickets to Dancing with the Stars. She asked if I wanted to go.. and who would say no!


So I dropped the kids off with my wonderful mother in law and headed to LA and CBS Studios.

We ALMOST didn't make it in last night, but last minute the sent us in! I have never been in a room with so many celebrities, B list or not! It was so fun.

Buzz Aldrin? Pamela Anderson? Kate Gosselin? Shannon Doreghty? Jake? It was so fun.

My friend Melody is a crazy. She was all about getting to talk to the celebs. We leaned over the balcony and chatted with Jake and Vienna. She is actually really pretty. The camera really does add 10 lbs. cause she is teeny tiny. They didn't look in love though, and her eyes are wacked. You know.. has to be a lazy eye.

Anyways, Melody said, "Jake and Vienna, we love you guys!" and he said, "Thanks", and then he asked if we voted. We said yes, although none of us vote, and we don't like them together, but hey what would you say to semi famous people?

Tom Burgeron and Brooke Burke walked right pasted us to film, Tom said hi, he is nice. Brooke is SOO skinny. And when Tom and Brooke are on the balcony, my friend Megan is wearing a bright pink dress and she was LEANING, so you could see her. I laughed when I watched it today. :)

Then we walked around the Grove. Did a little shopping, and ate at Maggiano's where most of the DWTS cast goes for dinner after.

We got a picture with Mark Ballas... again, because of Melody. I don't do well around famous people.


Super Fun! Thanks for the invite!

11 love notes:

Alix Hart said...

I don't watch DWTS religiously, but how fun!! Now if you got tickets to SYTUCD I'd be super jealous.

RaeAnn said...

AAAAhhhhh! I will have to go watch it again right now!!!!
How fun!!!

Love ya!!

Jenny said...

ooh lucky you! I was so happy you included details for those of us who don't brush shoulders with celebs all the time,

Emily C said...

I love the update on Jake and Vienna!! I knew they were over each other... At this point I think they are staying together bc they are both fame whores

Amy said...

I was just getting ready to watch it! Now I can keep a look out for you guys! FUN!

Emily said...

that is super fun!! sounds like you had a great night!! so jealous i do watch religiously!!!

Emily said...

oh and i LOVE the grove!! and maggianos's we went there after brent got married!! so fun!!

Arianne said...

Ohh my gosh!!! I am SO SO JEALOUS!!! Ha ha ha ha :D Your thing on Jake and Vienna made me laugh so hard! Tenley would have been such a better choice! But DWTS!! Mark is a babe. You should hook me up cuz! ;) ha ha jk Love ya guys!

Sheryl said...

That is SOOOOOOOOOO fun! I am jealous. I haven't watched at all this season, but it would awesome to be at a live show. I watched the finale of the Bachelor while I was sitting at the hospital because my oldest sister was into this season. Vienna is a crazy girl and her eyes are really weird--whatev. Funny that you saw them.

Chelsea said...

Jen! I have been so excited to hear all it! I have such a guilty pleasure for stuff like this. Im not a huge DWTS fan, but it sounds like a blast with all those celebs!

KelBelle said...

Aaarghhh...who would say no? Me! I'm an iiiidiot! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Nice of the Scotts to watch the kiddos! Let's play one day in our whole lives! p.s. you know a lot of girls named Emily.