Sunday, March 1

Muy Caro

I always want things that cost ALOT...

See this post for my fridge dilemma...

I will go into Forever 21 and instead of liking the shirt that costs $13.50, I want the shirt that costs $22.50...
(Not that $22.50 is a lot, just why can't the things I want be the cheap things there! That is all I am saying.)
Here are some of my other expensive wish list items.

1. The Madsen Bike... that bucket in the back holds up to four kids with seat belts!











$1400


2. Canon Rebel... I swear I will take better pictures!
















$900


3. Anthropologie Bedding... Who wouldn't want to sleep on that?






$600

Ahh, well I will continue to dream... just not in this fluffy gathered goodness.

6 love notes:

Emily said...

I totally understand your wish for the finer things, I would start with a sewing machine, double bob stroller, the list could go on and on! Oh yeah a new car....the dreaming will continue!!

The Flying V said...

jen- i think we are both plagued with this same disease. i swear i love expensive things more.
but i love you more : )
-kenz

Taylors said...

That bike is amazing! I think all girls are cursed with the expensive syndrome in some shape or form.

RaeAnn said...

I love the bike!!! Does this mean you will be having more babies soon!!
I'm just saying they can't be to far apart in age for 4 of them to ride all together.
You could really get your exercise on that bike!!
Love ya!!

Ammon and Becky Sullivan said...

Totally feel your pain! Especially about the "forever 21 dilemma" ! Someday!

tiff said...

Nice bike, Jen. I STILL want that fridge you wanted....