Friday, April 25

You say boring fridge, I say expensive fridge

As we are trying to find a new residence in Huntington Beach, we have come to grips with the fact that we have to be appliance owners before we are home owners. Thats right, you cannot rent a place in Huntington Beach without having to buy a refridgerator. I have looked at tonz of refridgerators to find one I like, that isn't to expensive... so were have a looked... craigslist of course. And I can find a boring old white one for like $100, but what happened to style, flair, and excitement. 

Instead of this boring fridge....
($500)

Or even this fridge...
($1000)

I want this fridge.....and this stove...but we're not in the market for a stove yet.
I can't decide which color I like better...




The first two are reasonably priced...the only problem is the cost of the red or teal refridgerator and the stove...

Red or Teal Refridgerator: $2995 (That is not for two refridgerators my friends! Don't be deceived!)

Teal range: $3495

Why does style, flair and excitement have such a hefty price? :)

Post Script: Any of the following will be accepted as house warming gifts in the future. :)

9 love notes:

Amy said...

CUTE! Those look like the cute Pottery Barn kids appliances! I didn't even know they sold those in real size!

ps- I got a new set of pink golf clubs last night! We are ready for a game when you get here!

Taylors said...

Those are awesome!!!! I want those too! They remind me of the appliances Rachel Ray has on her cooking show. Love em!!

Jenny said...

haha i am way too practical for those! thats why my house is all boring neutrals. i always think, "am i going to think that is cool in 5-10 years?"

you could always just buy a boring one and try to spray paint it! haha

Chelsea said...

DANG! We could have given you guys quite the housewarming gift. We left our (boring) refrigerator in our rental! You guys could have had it for free if I would have known! Oh well!

I vote for the red! SO cute!!!

The Flying V said...

jen please please please get those fridgs!!!! i like the red and i know you do too.
brooke

April said...

Those fridges are rockin' cool. I think you guys should for sure buy the blue color. For sure!

ecuakim said...

Love the teal.

tiff said...

I love those appliances. I want them in red. :)

The Henricksen Journal said...

You have got to be freakin' kiddin' me!