Friday, November 30

Tagged for Photo Phriday

So I was tagged awhile ago, and I had so many other things to post, that I just didn't get around to it. Chelsea and Kristyn tagged me, so I am going to split their tags, and do three unusual things about me (from Kristyn) and three things I am thankful for from Chelsea).

Three unusual things about me...

1. When I was little I would sit in the bathtub and sing the ingredients on the back of the shampoo bottle to the tune of "Frosty the Snowman". I don't do this anymore though... sorry!


2. I have had a reocurring dream since I was little about barbies saving my family from this nasty monster living in a burping bog. Don't ask... I have no idea why I still have it. Thanks to Barbie's speedboat, horse, and Corvette, my family is safe and sound.


3. I know all the words to the song, "Sauce", by G Love and the Special Sauce. Thanks to Cami, my double black belt Karate room mate. :)


Three things I am thankful for...

1. I am thankful for my comuter. I am so glad that we live in a time when we can keep all memories in pictures and videos, and make blogs and videos to help share and remember fun times we have with family and firends.


2. I am thankful for OxiClean. I can get anything out of baby clothes with Oxiclean spray. I love it!


3. Babies who learn new things! See eating and clapping for visual stimulation if needed.

3 love notes:

liz said...

my baby got sauce....i liked g love in college!!!

Katie M. said...

Hilarious - I used to read the ingredients on bathroom bottles as quickly as I could (while sitting on the toilet)! Everyone needs a little toilet reading I guess, but I never put it to music - impressive!

Emily said...

Wow how do you have so much time, you can even find pictures to match all of your comments. Did you get my voice mail? Sorry I didn't recognize your number.