Sunday, November 25

Christmas in the City

On Black Friday we went to San Francisco to window shop in Union Square. It is such a fun place, but then when you add the zillion people, the beautiful Christmas tree, lights, and Macy's window displays, you have something magical. The best part of living in California, is that it feels like Christmas, but we don't have to have the cold or the snow. I love that! :)
Look how rosy this Santa's cheeks are. I think he is the real one! ( I love how Berkleigh is totally looking at Santa like, "Who are you, and why are you dressed that way?"
Tyson and Merrick in front of Macy's with all the lighted wreaths.
The Christmas tree and the snowflakes.
The window display at Macy's. The best part is that every window is a snow globe, and there are little cats and dogs jumping around everywhere. They are up for adoption. It is so cute to see the little kittens and puppies playing with the displays. I hate cats though... so none for us, but cute idea.

8 love notes:

mamaroosh said...

What a fun way to get right into Christmas! Every time I read your blog I want to jump on a plane and come visit you in CA. There are so many fun things to do and M & B are too cute for words!

Jenny said...

This looks way fun! Your kids are so cute!!

Katie M. said...

What a fun way to get into the Christmas spirit - I love Christmas activities!

Emily said...

What a fun night! I love San Fran-have the kids sat with santa yet and told him what they want? The babies are getting bigger and bigger how do you hold both of them-have you ever noticed that you hold two and Ty holds one!? : )

Amy said...

*sigh* Nothing better than hopping on BART and going to downtown San Fran for black Friday! We miss it there, but are loving it here too! Call us, and we will set up a day to hang out! Mike has the weekends off so we can go to dinner too!

ecuakim said...

How fun! I just love you guys and all your fun family outings. You are a really great example for us about creating happy memories.

Brianna and Tyson Smith said...

Ok So I'm so excited to come to San Fransico! Look at all the cool stuff you do ! Everything looks so pretty!

Russell and Jillian said...

San Francisco looks awesome this time of year! I've gotta visit again soon. Don't think you knew this, but I was born in Walnut Creek and I would love to visit again. I bet y'all love living there! I mean Austin's better, but... :)