Friday, August 17

Photo "Phriday"

So many of my posts have a theme or some fun activity we did that day.... but there are so many cute pictures of the twins that never make it to the blog. I decided to have Photo "Phriday" where I will just post cute pictures of the babies from the past week. Today there will be pictures from the past couple weeks... but I hope you enjoy!
The big pink couch in Mesa, Arizona
Coy pond at Fashion Island
Tyson and Merrick studying... I don't know who looks more bored... but wait ...
Its a tie!
Fireworks at CCR concert in Scottsdale, Arizona
I peeked in on their nap one day...
She picked up the book and opened it like that... Genius? I think so!
Quality time with dad.
He wants them to learn to swim so he can take them surfing.:)
Wud Up?
Sweet Smiles.

8 love notes:

Chelsea said...

I LOVE "photo phriday"! What a cute idea, it would be so sad if we never got to see these cute pictures!

The Flying V said...

Wow! love the pics. You guys look so happy.

Jenny said...

good idea! can't wait to see more photo phridays!

Amberli said...

These are such darling pictures! I'm totally going to be looking forward to Photo Phriday each week!

Katie M. said...

Hey Jen - cute pictures! It's fun to catch up on what's going on with you guys. Send me your email address and I'll send you an invite to my blog - my email is kt_bug182@yahoo.com. See ya!

Megan said...

Love, love, love the pics! What pool were you guys in? Merrick and Berkleigh are the cutest! You guys are really great parents. I hope you are enjoying the summer while it lasts.

Jenny said...

Jen, you guys are the CUTEST!!

McGraths said...

If your twins are ever missing, you'll know who took them because I think they are the cutest things ever!