Monday, May 14

Greenville, Texas.. not where you want to live

We were stuck in a hotel in Greenville, Texas while Tyson was checking out a clerkship. Well, we weren't really stuck, but it is so hard to go out with the twins by myself, I didn't have car, and I was just a visitor to the most boring town in all of Texas. The hangout is Wal-Mart, that is how sad this town is. :) We did go to Wal-Mart to buy diapers, and while we were there, everyone asked us about the twins. Greenville, Texas is not ready for unique names like Merrick and Berkleigh, so we changed them while we were in Wal-Mart. When we told people the twins real names, the "Greenvillians" didn't know what to say, but after we changed them to "Billy Bob" and "Betsy Sue", they immediately gushed over them. :) Do you see why I can't live there?

1 love notes:

Kristyn said...

That is too funny! I was laughing so hard when I read the names. Greenville - so not the place for you two.