Monday, May 21

The Cows and Amy's Ice Cream


There is this great place in Texas called Amy's Ice Cream. It is like Coldstone where they mush up your ice cream with toppings of your choice. The best part about Amy's Ice Cream though, are all the freaky people who work there. They have all kinds of piercings, colored hair, mohawks etc. They also do tricks with your ice cream after they make it. The flip it up in the air and make it land in your cup. It isn't just ice cream, it is an experience! After we get the ice cream, we go down to the marble cows to eat it. This is a outing I did many times while in highschool. I am happy I got to take Tyson and the twins there.

3 love notes:

Jenny said...

Oh wow so many new posts!! That ice cream place sounds amazing, just reading about it made me so hungry. That's hilarious Greenville turned out to be a total hick town. Please tell me you really told everyone at Wal-Mart fake hick names, i love it.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! It's good to see Jen back in Texas for a visit, because I know she loves it there.

AND... Happy Birthday Jen!!! I hope it was a good one!!

mamaroosh said...

When I saw the cows I totally remembered going there when we were 16! It's so fun to go back "home". It's great that you guys still have a reason to go back to Austin.