Thursday, May 23

Mothers Day

So Tyson knows me. :)
He knows I hate breakfast in bed. What a mess!

So, he let me sleep in and we had cinnamon rolls and muffins.

We went to church and I did absolutely nothing. 
I didn't change diapers or take Quincy to nursery.
I just enjoyed church.

After church, Tyson made me Cafe Rio.
The whole shebang...
THE dressing, THE rice, THE beans, THE meat.
yum.
And he wore my apron. Love it!

We took a walk around our new neighborhood, oh wait... you might not know what I mean... 
scratch that thought for a second... :)

Merrick and Berkleigh told me they would do ANYTHING for me to show that they loved me.
Haha...
So I told Merrick had to run down our driveway in his skivvies and say, "I love my mom! I love my mom!"

Berkleigh had to go Dad's closet, put on his clothes and come out and say, "Hey wifey, I love you."

We had way to much fun with it.
When I told Merrick what I wanted him to do, I knew he wouldn't do it, so when I said it and he started doing it, I felt loved. :)

1 love notes:

Brianna Smith said...

Oh that picture of Tyson in the apron is classic! And those kiddos do love you to pieces! What a great cherry on top of your birthday cake to have Quincy in nursery- Aweseome!