Wednesday, December 19

busy

December has been full of fun! 
There is not time to blog..
The kids and I just got back from Louisiana for a week visiting my parents.
It was such a great time! We miss them already!

We have been home for 1 day, and I have addressed all my christmas cards, wrapped presents, planned Christmas morning meal, been to a holiday party, made teacher gifts for M and B's teacher, class gifts for their kindergarten friends. 

Santa is coming tonight and Christmas morning is tomorrow for us.
Then we are going to a ballet recital for Berkleigh, a birthday party, and the office party.
(Somewhere in there I need to make taquitos.) 
Then I need to take down the Christmas tree so it isn't dry and catching on fire while we are gone.
Then Thursday we have another kid Christmas party and packing, and then that night we head out for California.

When we get to CA we have a day or so to hang with family, and then we are all catching a cruise ship out of Long Beach for a glorious week in Mexico for Christmas. We bon voyage on the 23rd with parasailing on Christmas Day and some zip lining and atving later in the week. 

I look forward to that trip, but the packing and amazing amount of fun and work to be done before the trip is exhausting me. :)

Just stopping it to say hi. Maybe I will blog tomorrow, but probably not. I might not see you until January. Who knows... but I do know that I will be getting a tan in some Mexican 80 degree weather.

Good night.

0 love notes: