Sunday, September 23

matched

So Berkleigh and Quincy are too far apart in age to have clothes that really match. Berkleigh is just getting out of the little girl sizes and starting in kid sizes and Quincy is just getting into little girl sizes...

But I went to Old Navy and found these tights. Couldn't pass them up.

and the the skirts, the shirts, the bows...
I had too.
It was very satisfying.


I gonna have a photo shoot before church but we were running late, so we ended up doing it after church, which really turned out to be a great idea...
(See they speak for themselves.)







 Berkleigh really is turning into such a little lady. I love it. So cute. Her hair flipped out makes her look so much older!

4 love notes:

RaeAnn said...

Did they have those tights in my size? Probably not...Oh well...they are soooo cute!!! Maybe I can get a matching bow!

Laura said...

Darling. Love the matching. Love the outfits. Love Quincy's tormented expressions

Emily C said...

i got the SAME tights for Pearce!!! and i've been trying to figure out what to pair it with, but i love what you paired it with!! i will definitely copy! :-)

Kristy said...

I love matching. It just makes me happy. My boys probably won't feel that way when they are teens and I am still buying matching Christmas outfits. They look so cute!