Monday, April 30

spontaneous

So it was 9 am on Friday morning, when my friend Raegan called me.
So, uh, do you want to go to OMSI today?

Ok. Lets go.

So an hour later, we had a 7 yr old, two 5 year olds, one 4 yr old, and two 5 month olds in the Pilot
and we headed to Portland for the day.
This was also a trial run to see if we could do it, and get ourselves to California together on a road trip.
Come to find out her uncle is Tyson's uncle...
So we could go down together, share costs, and she could go to her aunt and uncles house, and I could go to my in laws...

Anyways, different story.

We headed to OMSI to see this special exhibit...

LEGOS!






Love the crayons!
(really love the peeled one!)

Ripping himself open.

Picking his arm off.

So fun! Thanks for the invite Raegan!

2 love notes:

Kristy said...

How fun! I love that you piled into the Pilot and I love that you are trying to get out here to CA.

RaeAnn said...

Awesome!!!