Thursday, July 28

1 year shy of a decade!

Tyson and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary the day after we pulled into Salem. We didn't have a babysitter, and we had a BBQ date with the doctor and wife that Tyson has started working for. I wasn't sad, this always happens. Tyson either has a HUGE test, we are traveling with family, or we were together with children checking out a residency program. Next year though I expect a trip... a nice beautiful trip somewhere amazing for our anniversary. It will be 10 years and we will have had a big boy job for a year. Not to much to ask, eh? It has been an amazing nine years! I couldn't imagine being here is Oregon without my partner in crime! Bring on the next 9 years...

2 love notes:

RaeAnn said...

Can we come watch the kidos for you?

Megan Bowen said...

So so so jealous and it already has your cute (teal) touch. Addison today told me that she really misses merrick and berkleigh. Every time she says something like that I get all teary and usually cry. But really I envy everything about the house...I'll even take the nonflushed toilets:)