Saturday, September 25

Its all about Buzz

We were at Goodwill the other day, and found this bad boy for $2.99. There was almost a brawl in the Goodwill because some SUPER WT woman asked where I got it and said we better leave before her son sees it because he will fight to the death for it. I thought, yea, your son, the one playing with those two barbies, I bet he can fight to the death, pansy.
hehe...
But still I have had a couple of confrontations in Goodwill. People are crazy for a good deal.

Anyways, the day we got it, Merrick would not put him down. He told me, "Mom, I love Buzz."
Best three dollars I ever spent!

Yesterday we went to see Toy Story 3 at the dollar theater with some friends.
Oh, how I love that movie.
I cried again.

Buzz himself, loved to watch it with Merrick.

Here are some old, never posted pictures of Merrick pretending to be Buzz.

With every superhero there has to be a villian. Berkleigh was pretending to be Zurg!

Ok, sometimes he likes to be Zurg too.

I am glad he has such a great role model to look up to!
hehe

3 love notes:

RaeAnn said...

I love Buzz too...but Zurg is sure cute!!!!
Love ya!!!

Sheryl said...

Awesome find!

Ummm, I am trying to figure out why she asked you where you got Buzz from, did she think there would be an entire supply of Buzz's at Goodwill? (Just go down the toy aisle on the left hand side, top shelf next to th e Woody Cowboy Dolls-- that's where they stock the Buzz's.) She probably wondered if he brought it in.

Chelsea said...

So cute. I love Toy Story 3! I cry like a baby every time!