Tuesday, July 27

The Rain Came Down

I had something else planned today, but when my friend asked if I wanted to go to Wild Rivers for free, who could say no? I couldn't really find a book I liked about water, so it may be a stretch but we read this lovely book!

We had such a fun time. We clogged the lazy river with 7 kids and 3 adults! People could not get around us. It was so entertaining!


This was the only slide we went down. Yes, that is me and Merrick. It didn't look that fast but it was...




Now that was fun for everyone.

3 love notes:

Emily C said...

one of my favorite things in the world is water parks!@@@@@@@

looks sooo fun - and there is NOTHING BETTER than lazy rivers.

glad you're back! i was missing your daily posts!!

Michelle said...

I love that picture of Merrick and the water splashing up! That is so awesome how you captured that. Looks like it was a lot of fun - great summer activity!

Emily said...

how fun is that!! i love water parks, it makes REALLY REALLY REALLY want to go to schlitterbahn!!!