Tuesday, May 25

planes and dogs

Remember this? Well Tyson wanted to go, because he didn't the last time we went!
So we hopped in the car and drove to the airplanes...

It is so much more fun with dad!


Then we went home and ate some dogs out of these super cool diner baskets I go for $2.50 for 4! I got 8! Hotdogs have never been so fun!
Ordered by all... and all were happy!
Tyson: the chili dog
Merrick and Berkleigh: the plain dog
Jen: the "california dog" with avocado, tomato and cheese...

3 love notes:

mackenzie said...

you guys are so fun!
i want to do this.. it would make for a great date... that is if anyone would ask me out and not be scared that im leaving. im just a born heartbreaker i guess (jk)

what a cute family! love you guys!

Erin and Daryl said...

ha ha, is this bad, but I just read Machenzie's comment, would that be from the Scott family? I love that Machenzie. Anywas, you have a very fun family Jen. I love your creativity on what to do with the family. LOVE IT

RaeAnn said...

Everything goes better with Dad and hotdogs!! What was that cool purple smoothie??
Yum!!
Love ya!!