Saturday, May 15

in time increments

7:30 am

Watching some cartoons

8:30 am
Breakfast and make our beds!

9:08 am
Fix our laptop!


9:30 am
Get ready for the beach!


9:45 am
Pack our lunch!


10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Arrive at Mother's Beach and play with all our friends!




12:45
Take baths and get ready for naps!


1:15 pm
NAPS for kids, CHORES for me...


3:30 pm
Library


4:30 pm
Walk around the park by the library


5:30 pm
Quiet Time so I can finish laundry


6:30 pm
Dad comes home and dinner is had...

7:30 pm
Random shopping excursions

8:30 pm
Kids asleep, Tyson and I settle in with a movie and brownies..

Busy day!

4 love notes:

Emily C said...

Berks hair thing is so cute!!! Looks like sprinkles on top!! Did you make it? I want to have a crafternoon with ya

Sheryl said...

That is a fun and busy day!

garcias said...

You are such a good mom, to be able to record your happenings. I will try to post on my blog what my day would look like the picture thing might be to much. We will see.

SweetmamaK said...

Jen- I love LOVE LOVE your blog- your children are adorable. They look just like you! Also their names are adorable! I am going to spend the day reading your blog- I'll do laundry tomorrow! Good to hear from you. I really miss your mom, she was/is one of my favorite people of all time, a great inspiration. We live in their same mission, so when we have missionaries that served in Lake Charles they always tell me great things abour your parents.