Tuesday, May 18

Am I just lucky?

Or am I in the right place at the right time?

I don't feel like I shop ALOT. I mean, who wants to take two 3 year olds to the mall?

But when I do, I feel like I find some AMAZING deals.

Here are some of those great deals:

Do you remember when I found these True Religion Jeans for Berkleigh for $8.99? That is basically 90% off! Oh, how I wish they still fit her!


Well, a couple weeks ago I found these Paper Denim and Cloth jeans for Berkleigh for $9.99!
Again, a great deal!

We had a girls night out for our ward, and we went to Goodwill to find the basics for cheap. I found this Anthropologie skirt for $5.99! I had JUST seen it on the sale racks at Anthro weeks before.

Both of these beauts were on sale at Anthropologie for $9.95! Swept them up quick!

I love a good deal, because I would NEVER pay full price for these items, but I will definitely take them for cheap!

6 love notes:

Emily C said...

that blouse is beautiful. really its there right now for sale for 9.95? i need to go!!

SweetmamaK said...

What a fun idea to go to Goodwill! It looks like you have some wonderful friends-

Emily said...

wow those are some great finds-i love shopping on the cheap!!!

Taylors said...

you are definately lucky!! I on the other hand suck at finding the good deals. I cant believe there were so many goods at a Goodwill! Thats awesome! Good work

Jenny said...

ooh love the anthro shirt and skirt. its gotta be a mix of lucky and shopping savvy! yay for you!

Sheryl said...

I love me a good deal too--way to shop Jen!