Monday, February 22

Come One, Come All...

to the GREATEST circus of them ALL!
Merrick and Berkleigh's third birthday party was on Saturday. It was going to be outside, but then it was supposed to rain, so we just moved it in. It worked out well!

The Invites:
I made the invites on photoshop, and sent them out inside a blown up balloon.
(Yes, I know I put 2009, you would think that it was habit by now to write 2010, but that doesn't come naturally to me!)



The Birthday Outfits:




The Decorations:


My mom and I made all the tissue pom poms... well, I made three and my mom made the rest!



The Cake and Cupcakes:

(She might have popped a blood vessel blowing so hard!)
My mom gave me this awesome cupcake book. These little gems where in that book. How cool are they? They look JUST like popcorn! I loved them!


The Games and other Activities:


















Presents:




Thank you to everyone... but I DID say, no presents. :)



The Favors/Prizes:



It was such a fun day, but I was reminded why I always have a coldsore during the birthday celebrations. :) And... yes, I did retouch my face in one picture so you couldn't see said cold sore.

I am glad that the birthday festivities are over for AT least a year!
Happy Birthday babes. We love you!

19 love notes:

Amy said...

You are so freaking creative! Looks like such a fun party!!

Kristy said...

We loved the party! Even though D is a little shy, he loved the face painting and actually held still! Happy Birthday Merrick and Berkleigh!

Jenny said...

cute, cute, cute! i wish we could have come, that looked like an adorable party! that's so nice your mom was there to help and you guys had so much family join in!

Taylors said...

you can really see the love, time and effort you put into parties! It looks fabulous!

Jess said...

You are amazing, and I am ashamed. Last night as I was lying in bed, i was thinking about how i haven't seen pics of this b-day party yet. Again, you are amazing, and I am ashamed.

ecuakim said...

WOW. How much fun!!! Looks like an amazing party and a TON of work! These pictures are fantastic. Love love love 'em! And Happy Birthday to the twinners!!!

Jess said...

ps- can i hire you to be our party planner from here on out? If not, I just might copy every single detail from every single birthday you guys have :) Seriously though, you should sell your services. Birthday in a box-

Be A Saint said...

Are you kidding?!?! Wow!!

Emily C said...

SUPER CUTE EVERYTHING!!! LOVE THE COLOR COMBOS, THE INVITATION, THE DECORATIONS, THE DETAILS, THE PICTURES--EVERYTHING!! you are one heck of a party planner!! go supermom!!

Sheryl said...

How fun!! What a great party. Where did you get Berkleigh's Pettiskirt?

Kristyn said...

DARLING, DARLING, DARLING!

I read this one blog - partyperfectblog.blogspot.com that's always got great ideas - you should post this one there. Hmmm. Yes, I think you must.

Way to go creative girl! I'm super impressed!

Laura said...

adorable. you put other mom's to shame (like me). i am gearing up for chase's 3rd b-day party on saturday...and forecast is rain :(

The Polson Family said...

Thanks for having us to your partay!! We loved it. Emily is all about face painting now. She is always pretending to paint her babies faces. So funny! When do you want to play?

Chelsea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelsea said...

WOW! Everything looks fabulous! The invitation in the balloon was such a great idea! I have been waiting to see how it all turned out- it is all DARLING! Wish we could have been there.

Brianna and Tyson Smith said...

I love the cupcakes and the animal cracker favors! So cute! Everything looks adorable! I love the sepia tone picture of Berk and Merr with the colored tie and rose!

Shari said...

Now THAT looks like a fun party! That's so fun that your parents and Matthew could be there for it too. Oh, and I love the elephant. It has a nice spacious tush, one that would be hard to miss while pinning a tail.

mackenzie said...

CUTEST THING EVER! you did a marvelous job. i LOVE the decorations.. i want to put those flower balls in my apt.

the pictures of merrick and berkleigh almost made me cry :) ha. just cuz they are so oooo adorable. love the bow tie!

overall i am obsessed with this post! wish i could have been there.

thanks for sharing

Tiffany said...

What a fun party! I was thinking of having a party for Turner this year... maybe I still will, I guess we shall see how I feel in June :) My email is teamthomson2005@gmail.com! I am excited to hear anything you have to share!