Saturday, December 19

Some Christmas Projects...

A Christmas Wreath


My Favorite Part!!



A Christmas Garland of felt (my favorite fabric) lights! So festive and doesn't cost money in the Electricity Department!



The twins ornament for 2009! I love them. I think I am kinda into silouettes! Don't you?



We have some more projects but I can't share... they are Christmas presents!

Things on the list for today... Take the kids to see Princess and the Frog, go to the Newport Boat Parade, excitedly wait for more family to come in town!

Happy Saturday!

6 love notes:

Brianna and Tyson Smith said...

You have to teach me how to those ornaments. I love them!

Taylors said...

I love the felt christmas lights!!! so fun

Kristyn said...

Great decor crafty woman!

Happy happy (belated) birthday Tyson!!!! What a great little tribute below. Tyson - you are great!! And Jen, you are a great too! :)

(And the picture around number 18? I think he looks so much like Cameron!)

Jenny said...

i love the felt christmas lights and the ornaments. those aren't their actual silhouettes are they?

Autumn said...

We saw Princess & Frog, loved it, especially all the Jazz music!

Chelsea said...

Hey Scott Family! We have had a crazy month (along with the rest of the world) but, I just haven't been able to keep up with my blogging or reading of blogs. Anyway, I am all caught up on your blog and I have loved reading all your cute posts. I love the hiding of the elf (I might have to go get that book next year). I love your wreath with the birdie... seriously how do you come up with this stuff?? I love Tysons Birthday post- I was and still am so amazed that that guy got up every night with you and the twins.. I still remember finding him asleep while teaching primary :) Love the live nativity- I also really liked the "how GRATE thou art" one. Anyway, I have loved looking at all your cute pics. Cant wait for our girls trip :)!