Tuesday, December 23

Night on the Town

Here are the pictures I promised a week ago.  I am getting worse at this blogging thing.  I will blame the holidays.  For not traveling, we sure do have a lot going on. I don't think there is such a thing as a relaxing Christmas.

Birthday Breakfast... cake, peaches, and pears. (Scott tradition)
















Our night on the town, Main Street, Disneyland. :) We had a lot of fun with the Polsons. We par-tayed at D-land with out the kids. We didn't go on Monsters Inc. I think that is a first for me, and we actually got to ride Space Mountain and other "big kid" rides that we never get to ride. 

We also ate at the Blue Bayou (the restaurant in Pirates of the Caribbean). It was yummy.

Thanks Po pos for a fun night, and thanks Tyson for being born. You are a great dad and hubby.

2 love notes:

ecuakim said...

Yea! Happy Belated, Tyson. And I got your card in the mail today! Yippeee! It went on my front door with all the others and I look at them all day long and I LOVE THEM. Christmas cards make me HAPPY!!!!!

tiff said...

Tell Tyson 'Happy Birthday' from us! That's so fun you got to spend the whole day together.....without children. Wow. Every once in a while we get a day like that and we hardly know what to do with ourselves....almost.