Thursday, November 13

My new friend and a new project...

I made a new friend. Her name is Amber. I am so excited. This is her blog... She is so fun. The other night she invited the twins and I over while the hubbies were at a meeting for church. We made these cute banners for Thanksgiving with her Cricket machine. (Which is amazing by the way!) and I got to chat with her and Emily all night, while the kids ran around and played! I loved it. Thanks! I have a project that should be super fun! We will plan girls!
Thanks for the advice on the toddler beds... I don't know what we will do yet, but I have a better idea at what others have done! Thanks!

10 love notes:

Erika said...

That is so cute!! I love it!! I want one!!!
Whats a Cricket machine?
We've got to hang out again soon.
Love you guys!

Kristyn said...

That turned out awesome!!!

Kristyn said...

And post below? I have no advice for you, but the pictures are too funny. I was dying over the reenactment.

Emily C said...

so so cute! where did you end up getting ribbon?
i have a few scraps around my house, but i still need to tie it all together. i better get crack-a-lack-a-lin because t-giving is just around the corner!

p.s. i want a cricut really bad. you?

McGraths said...

Love it! You should make those and sell them because I would buy one from you.

Amy said...

Cute Cute!!!

Jenny said...

i'm glad you guys have made so many friends in your ward there! that turned out really cute. i have no idea what a cricket machine is but now i want one!!

Jess said...

Getting over that "new friends" stage is so great. The banner is adorable!!!

I read my sister's keeper while I was on bed rest- it was pretty good! How do you like it so far?

The Flying V said...

i think your thankful banner is to die for! seriouly jen you are so creative and know how to mix and match the right colors and fabrics. i admire you. also, i really like the picture of the week with tysons rusty red board:)
-kenz

Dixons said...

I love checkin out your blog. You're hilarious. ;) This thankful garland is too cute! And so are your kids. Have a great thanksgiving!