Friday, September 12

Dumpy!


Don't let this face fool you.

This morning I asked the kids what they wanted for breakfast. Merrick said, "Appa saw!" (Translation: Applesauce)

I asked Berkleigh if she wanted Applesauce and she gave me the biggest stink eye EVER. So I poured the applesauce and gave Merrick some. He opened his mouth wide, and said, "Day Doo" (translation: Thank you) after he swallowed.

I gave some to Berkleigh. She wouldn't open her mouth and gave me the stink eye again. So I said, "You are going to be hungry! You can't have any applesauce if you are going to be grumpy. Do you want some apple sauce or do you want to be a grump?"

She looked right at me with stink eye full force and said, "Dumpy!"

9 love notes:

Amy said...

HAHA! What a little stinker!

Jenny said...

haha. well i guess we know who the morning person is out of the two of them!

Jon and Becky said...

It amazes me how young they start pulling out the "personality." That's funny.

Jess said...

hahaha- girls are so sassy!!

April said...

That is soooo stinkin' funny! I think every girl deserves to have a few "dumpy" days, right?

Emily said...

at least she knows what she wants!! Ifeel dumpy some days too!!

Taylors said...

It's a bummer when your kids can start talking back at you or giving you attitude. Good thing our kids are cute!

ecuakim said...

Lately, when I ask Clark if he wants to go to time out he says "Yes!" It's so nice of me to give him what he wants! ;)

jackie e said...

sometimes it's hard not to laugh when they surprise you with what they say. girls are definitely full of attitude from very early on and doesn't seem to go away when they get a little older.