Tuesday, June 24

Realizations

Things I have realized in the last day or two...

1. If you find this on your husband's foot and he doesn't know about it, then he is tooooo ZEN and comfortable with having airsoft gun pellets ALL AROUND the house.

2. This is the best food invention of our time. Exhibits A & B will explain.

Exhibit A

Exhibit B
3. I think my children need NEW pajamas.

4. Since the move I haven't put enough pics of the twins up on the blog...so prepare tomorrow for Baby Weekly Take Two for all their up-to-date happenings.

5. The twins are growing up! Here is the latest clip of Berkleigh showing off her talents.

8 love notes:

Jenny said...

yeah i want more pictures of the twins! i will be waiting for baby weekly. i saw amy today and she said merrick's hair is longer! this i must see.

that marshmallow stuff looks like a dream...

April said...

Is that PEANUT BUTTER and MARSHMALLOW!??!?! Jen, YOU are a genius!

Tiffany said...

Watchout- they are just going to get smarter and smarter everyday and before you know it they won't be babies any longer! It is neat to see you enjoy everymoment!

Taylors said...

Do the twins ever try eating the little blue pellets? I need to go to the store and buy some marshmallow fluff now.

gwen said...

Is that a tan line on Berkleigh's ankle?? How adorable!!

Amy said...

OK, after you told me about FLUFF the other day, I went and got some- YUMMY!!!

We had so much fun at D-land today, let us know about Friday night!

Emily said...

yippeee more baby pictures!! I think new pj's are in order!! that is so fun that she is learning body parts, and i cracked up when ty said in the background m was still on his nose!!

Amy Scott said...

Hmm... never heard of or seen marshmallow fluff before. Will have to keep an eye out for it next time I'm in the grocery store. It definately looks like something my girls would enjoy!