Tuesday, February 19

! ! ! ! BRIANNA ! ! ! !

Brianna came to visit! We were so excited to have her come and spend time with us! It was a great break from studying for Tyson!
Here is our To Do List:
Not pictured: Ghiradelli Square, Lombard Street, the Windmill, Ocean Beach, the caves and the CliffHouse.

We saw everything! We went to San Francisco, Napa, Oakland, Walnut Creek, Fairfield to the Jelly Belly Factory.... We ran around with our heads off and with our car totaled... our little Honda did amazing. With three grown ups and two babies in enormous carseats! What fun! Thanks for coming Brianna!
The Night Brianna Came:
Zachary's Pizza (The BEST Pizza you will ever have!)
Stow Lake... Golden Gate Park
Conservatory of Flowers...Golden Gate Park

Japanese Tea Garden..Golden Gate Park
Looking at the Zen Garden

Like mother like daughter!


Golden Gate Bridge
Palace of Fine Arts.. Presidio

Clam Chowder in Bread Bowls at Fisherman's Wharf.
Sea Lion Colony... Pier 39!

Chinatown...
Chinese Lanterns
Tapioca Drinks... Berkleigh didn't like it!
We went to the Oakland Temple on Sunday.
Napa Wine Vineyards. We were probably the only ones who weren't a little tipsy! We might not drink wine, but it sure is beautiful!
Jelly Belly Factory... How many times can a person go here in 6 months... well I have been 4 times. (It might turn out to be the "Capital Building" in Austin, or the Alamo in San Antonio. I hated going there after awhile because everyone wanted to go there, but hey at least it is free and you get candy at the end!

12 love notes:

Anonymous said...

Sheldon loves those Boba drinks! I think they're disgusting, but I'm glad you guys got to enjoy them!

Jenny said...

wow that is one crazy to-do list for a weekend visit! i've lived here almost 2 years now and still haven't been to all those places!

Jenny said...

okay i am so confused because i saw a blog about the silver bullet on my google reader and then when i came to your blog to comment there isn't a post about it!? anyways, she's a beat, congratulations!

Amy said...

WOW that's a big to-do list!! Although I was hoping to see you new car post!! I will stay tuned!

Susan said...

Looks like fun...when I saw the big sign that said "BOUDIN" I thought - What, where are they?? But after I zoomed, it was just the name of the bakery! : )

The Polson Family said...

You guys are the best entertainers. Makes me want to come up right now. Looks like it was a great weekend. Brianna's a lucky girl to have you guys.

Brianna and Tyson Smith said...

Thank you so much so a fabulous weekend! What a great break! You guys were the best tour guides! Thanks a bunch! And I'm so glad I got to see Berkleigh start walking! How exciting! p.s. I'm eating my jelly belly's from the tour right now :)

Chelsea said...

sheesh! That is a ton of fun packed into a weekend! Im tired just thinking about it!

Erika said...

Looks like a blast. I love visiting in San Fran because there really is so much fun stuff to see & do.

Emily said...

Hey I coming in March want to be my tour guide? I would love to see you while I'm up there, I'm coming sometime in the end of March not sure of the exact dates yet. Looks like you guys had a great time.

thegreatscotts said...

sho thang... foolie-o!

Kristyn said...

Brianna is just a doll, and you guys are so fun to be around. A great team! Glad you guys had fun! Tell B & M I said hi.