Friday, November 16

Photo Phriday

Merrick practicing his drifting...

My friend Chelsea and I went to the fabric store, and we were really preoccupied with buying fabric and matching colors, that we didn't notice Cami giving the babies all these fabric squares! It was so cute! Thanks Cami for keeping the twins entertained!

My 96 year old Grandpa came to visit us in WC with my mom. He hasn't left his little town near the beach for over 15 years. I am sure he was shocked at the growth between Santa Cruz and WC.

Berkleigh wearing Grandpa's cool shades and holding on to his cane!

My dear friends from school. I taught with these two.. Erin and Liz. Not pictured is Gina. We go out to lunch at least once a month to catch up. Thanks guys!

4 love notes:

Brianna and Tyson Smith said...

Oh that's so fun to see the girls you taught with! It's awesome that you four got along so well because you had to work so close together!

Brianna and Tyson Smith said...

oooo...I love Merrick's argile vest. Big Fan! Wow, he's going to be great behind the wheel. Look, he's already looking at the stero wondering, "How do I get Baby Einstein on the radio?"

Jenny said...

i can't believe that was the first time youre grandpa's left his town in 15 years! how did you convince him to come out?

Megan said...

Merrick behind the wheel-watch out...nine months going on nineteen!