Saturday, October 13

Pumpkins, Penguins, Lions and "Things"

We went to the Half Moon Bay Pumpkin Fest with our friends. This has become a great tradition in our little family for the past 3 years. We eat pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin fudge, pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, and pumpkin sausage. We watch the parade, the kids dress up in their Halloween costumes, and we go to a real pumpkin patch to find the BEST pumpkins. It is so fun.
Introducing... Thing 1 and Thing 2!
The family.
My Boys!
In the wheelbarrow with our pumpkins.
Half Moon Bay.

13 love notes:

The Flying V said...

You have got to have the cutest things in the world!

We love you all.

Jackie

Anonymous said...

I love being able to see what you guys are up to! Your twins are so SO cute! Someday I want to meet them in person! :)

Jenny said...

you win! fastest blogger ever. those were great costumes. i've decided your mom should start a little sewing business- i love the stuff she makes for the twins.

Jenny said...

ps i like the slideshow and music. that song makes me want to curl up on the couch and drink hot chocolate

Chelsea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pat Carver said...

I missed u guys too. Stupid school! Those pictures are so awesome! (I'm too manly to say cute)

Chelsea said...

OK sorry about that removed post...it was Pat. He accidentally signed in as me and then deleted his comment.

Anyways, I loved the pumpkin fest! I cant wait to carve our PERFECT pumpkins! I think your thing one and thing two costumes (especially the wigs) should go down in history...they are so dang cute!

Brianna and Tyson Smith said...

Ok honestly, I almost cried when I looked at the picture of Tyson and Merrick. That is my favorite picture! Tyson- you look great! Thing One and Thing Two are adorbale. HOw did you get them to wear those hats??? Perfect costumes Jen!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh you guys, those costumes turned out SO dang cute! I wish we could have been there with you guys, it looks like you had such a fun day!

Kristyn said...

What a fun, fun, fun activity. IO can see why you guys go every year. Pumpkin sausage? Really? Unheard of, until now.

Also, thanks for the tip on Einstein videos. I didn't knowthey made them for sign, I'll have to look into that.

And you should totally do sign with the twinsers. I hear it really helps with their word development when they start talking, not to mention make things easier for both parties before. Let me know how it goes. I wish I would have started when my kid was their age. It's harder than I thought to remember to do it EVERY time I feed them, or whatever.

Kristyn said...

I just made Paul sit down and I read to him all the pumpkin things they had to eat there. We've been inspired and now want to make pumpkin everything!

Anonymous said...

I miss the pumpkin festival but I'm glad you guys went! It's so much fun! I love the costumes, they're adorable!

mamaroosh said...

The cutest costumes ever!! and kids too!