Saturday, October 27

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

So today was bittersweet! I went with my 4 friends to downtown Walnut Creek to have lunch at CPK and to get spa pedicures. No babies, just us! It was a blast. We had so much fun. We went as a little goodbye to our friend Amy who is moving to Ladera Ranch in Orange County. Bye Amy! We will miss you... but hey we are down there a lot so.... lets hang out!

We asked our waiter to take our picture, and I don't think he has ever picked up a camera before. He was chopping our heads off in pictures and they were all crooked. This one turned out fine.

Before and After... ahhh, nothin like a pedicure!

4 love notes:

Anonymous said...

Thanks girls for the fun day! What a treat to be away from the kids for the afternoon, and just hang out with the girls! *sigh* I am going to miss you!

Jenny said...

i loved the waiter's pictures. that made my day.

Jess said...

I'm stealing your pictures-ha ha ha. There's only one thing worse than a waiter that can't take your picture...your camera running out of batteries so the waiter can't take your picture.

Chelsea said...

hat waiter was too funny! He was so awkward with that camera! I already need another girls day out!