Friday, September 21

Photo Phriday

Photo Phridays are great! I love finding the fun pictures I forgot I have taken. We are having fun with the grandparents. I have gotten tons done. I have finished our Christmas cards and my mom is helping me with the kids Halloween Costumes... TBA later. :)I think we are going to make some cool Halloween/Thanksgiving decorations too. It is fun to have projects!
Great Grandpa Sorensen with Merrick.
Lake Charles has all these cool Alligators around town. Of course we pose in front of the American Pride Alliagtor.
In grandma and grandpa's Pack n Play.
Swingin' in Manti.

On Grandpa's Head... watch out Grandpa!
Grandpa trying to give all his science knowledge to Berkleigh. Needless to say, Berkleigh doesn't really look interested. :)
Cosmo!
Merrick is trying to hide with his bottle so B doesn't steal it. :)
Playing before their morning nap.

3 love notes:

Brianna and Tyson Smith said...

I think it's amazing that you can do projects now that you 1. have extra eyes on the twins and 2. they can play by themselves now. So cool! You sound like you're keeping busy! Can't wait to see the Halloween costumes!

Kristyn said...

You already finished your Christmas cards? Wow. I'm impressed! I'm still debating on a costume for the current holiday, let alone thinking about months away from now!

Ashleigh said...

In the picture with Marrick on the swing, you can see how much his hair is growing.