Friday, September 28

"Photo Phriday" A good ending to a good trip!

We leave today to go to Austin, TX to see Tyson. We will spend the night and fly back to Oaktown tomorrow. It has been a good month, and it has FLOWN by! I can't tell you how fast September went. I am wondering if it went by so fast cause I am not teaching. It always seems like September goes by so slow because you are getting your students into routines and it isn't the funniest month of teaching! :) Just thoughts.
CHEESE!

And so the pulling out of DVDs starts... I gotta move those when I get home!
Our little Kermit the Frog!
Goin' for a Walk
Isn't he cute!
Chewing on paper. They take after their dad.
He got "such a krick in the neck!"
Stupid headbands!

8 love notes:

Chelsea said...

I am so happy you are on your way home! I love that picture of both of them in the stroller (they have huge smiles), its darling! See you guys soon, have a safe trip home!

Brianna and Tyson Smith said...

By far- the best picture ever- Stupid Headbands wins! It's like waking up and you find that you have drool all over your check- haha

Megan said...

I love the background on the new updated page! LOVE-IT! Does it come in a wallpaper for real?

three cheers for photo friday! I, too, love the stroller shot. You gotta blow that one up big and frame it!

But the headband one and comment is so great! (Brianna, I love you thoughts on that... he he!)

As for the pulling out of the dvd's...watch out! B-ray is on the loose!

Have a safe trip home. Lots of love.

Megan said...

...And I love the opening shot of Berkleigh and her tights in the last photo. Just so cute.

Kristyn said...

That headband pic was hilarious! Cute pics girl.

Jenny said...

Not to join the crowd, but that headband picture is fabulous!!! Your kids are so cute!!!

Tyler said...

tried to send more pictures to you but cant find you email address. Send it to erikalouraine@gmail.com

Emily said...

I think B looks like Matthew when he was little!!! Can we get together next Thursday? They are so cute--it's cute that they crack eachother up!