Wednesday, September 19

Adventure: Days 6 - 12

After we left Megan's house, we went back down to Provo to visit with Chris and Jen, then we went to my grandparents house for a couple days in good ol' Manti, Utah. We went on 3 walks a day, and rented Highschool Musical from this sketchy little rental place where the lady who rented the movie to us was so HIGH on drugs it was funny, and if we were the stealing type, we could have kept Highschool Musical cause she was so lame she couldn't get anything right! We had a fun Saturday with some of my cousins and extended family.

After our stay in Manti, we DROVE to Louisiana. It took us three days. We stopped in Temple, Texas for one night and got to see Tyson. We haven't been together for two weeks. That is a long time. It was so good to see him even if it was just, Hi, Bye!

Uncle Chris and Aunt Jen
Mini Family reunion. That isn't even a fourth of us.
Our total garden meal. My grandparents have a great garden!
Great Grandparents Sorensen
Go BYU!
I am like the little red hen. Grandpa helped me find an apple.
I picked the apple.
I ate the apple!

3 love notes:

Brianna and Tyson Smith said...

I love the picture of Merrick picking the apple. And I'm sure he ate the whole thing too :)

Jenny said...

i love the BYU shirts!

Amy said...

I second Jenny on the BYU shirts! LOVE THEM!! We make it to the bookstore on campus at least once a year to get the next set of sizes for our kids!