Saturday, August 25

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish

We were sitting at home on a Saturday watching video podcasts of norwhals, (Those weird whales with the horn.) ( And Tyson just wanted me to inform you they aren't horns, they are teeth... nerd score? Should have been higher.) and I said to Tyson, "I wanna go to the Monterey Bay Aquarium." Well, we didn't go there but we jumped in the car and went to the San Francisco Aquarium by the Bay. It was fun! The babies actually really liked the little anchovies and fish. I love last minute adventures. They always turn out so fun!
Tyson and twins by wierd water fountain in SF.
Mom and Merrick with the anchovies.
Tyson teaching Berkleigh about starfish.
Big smiles.
We definately wore out those kids!

2 love notes:

Megan said...

I love your spontenaity. The fact that you don't let TWINS slow you down is even more impressive.

Maybe in my next life I can come back as one of your children and get to explore all the cool things with you guys!

Brianna and Tyson Smith said...

I think Merrick is faking in the sleeping picture :)