Wednesday, July 18

Gettin' Around



Berkleigh is totally on the move. She sees what she wants and is starting to wiggle her way to that object. She isn't crawling, but she is getting the stance down and will seriously be crawling soon. Hopefully she won't crawl like me. I crawled with my bum in the air, my knees locked, my hands out for balance, and my head on the ground. I was always getting stuck under furniture and I had a bald spot from rubbing all my hair off. I walked super early because I realised my version of crawling wasn't getting me anywhere. We will keep you updated on the big day, but for now she will just wiggle till she gets what she wants and where she wants. :) Meanwhile, Merrick is taking the easy road. He will think about crawling after his nap.

6 love notes:

Brianna and Tyson Smith said...

Hey... i recognize those bricks, and the big blue ball! Oh how I miss home! Adorable kids

Jenny said...

aww the twins look so cute; i have been dying for new pictures of them. that's awesome berkleigh is working on crawling! it will be fun to see them soon.

mamaroosh said...

I love it! Little babies look so cute when they crawl. Can't wait to see the pictures. Funny how I just posted that Jonah is crawling. Isn't he like 5 months older than the twins? :)

Chelsea said...

I cant believe how big they are, they have changed so much! Berkleigh is amazing! Oh how crawling changes EVERYTHING!!! Have fun, and come home soon!

Jon and Becky said...

You didn't mention what that unusual crawling posture did your face.

JS said...

Ha Ha Jon... A few minor scraps, but nothing can mar (sp) this beautiful face. :)