Sunday, June 3

Baby Headbands... would you buy one?


So I am sick of trying to find headbands that fit Berkleigh's small head, and I am sick of HUGE flowers that are bigger than any baby girls head. I think babies look ridiculous with those enormous flowers or bows growing out of the top of their heads. I decided to try and make some for Berkleigh. Tyson and I started thinking, "Why can't I sell them?" So we decided to try and sell some on ebay and see if we get any takers... do you think people will buy them?

10 love notes:

Jenny said...

yes! nice work those are cute. if i had sewing skills i would definitely try to sell headbands. for now i will just experiment on kate...

Anonymous said...

HEY! cute headbands! I don't have any kidlets, but they're super cute.

Anonymous said...

Jen, yes! Funny you mention those two camping experiences. I told Sheldon all about Yellowstone on our way to out camping trip last weekend. (no camping trip will ever compare... that was such a blast!)
Also, a friend of mine was telling me at work today that she went to Antelope Island for the first time. She's like "did you know you can camp there?" I thought... yes. Because I was going to one time. THen it started pouring rain. Just wasn't meant to be! And then we came home and slept on the floor. Remember the reason for that camping trip?... that was a crazy summer!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if they would stretch the they should.

Jenny said...

who is this other jenny making comments on your blog?

thegreatscotts said...

I thought it was you Jenny. I don't know who that other Jenny is... well I have other friends named Jenny, but I didn't know they new about our blog site.

Kristyn said...

They look like store quality! I especially like the red one. Good job Jen the entrepeneur!

Anonymous said...

I want some! How do I buy them?

RaeAnn said...

They are really really cute Jen!!!
It is a great idea to try to sell them!!!
You could add some elastic to the back so they would stretch and fit many head sizes.

thegreatscotts said...

They do have elastic on the back mom! You taught me something that stuck when it came to sewing...