Wednesday, January 4

The Holidays...

We have been gone for a week and a half to the great state of California, where the sun shines, and the weather is warm. It was glorious!
We spent Christmas with family.
We had fun at our Christmas Eve talent show with the Thackers...
Doing the Nativity...
Mary and Joseph with Baby Jesus
(supposed to be Quincy, but she needed to eat, and wasn't going to be a very happy baby Jesus.)



Reindeer Food on the lawn and cookies for Santa...

Staying up late working on Christmas...

Waiting at the top of the stairs until grandpa says Santa has left:

Opening presents with the family:
 Merrick and his Santa presents... BIG KID LEGOS!

Berkleigh with her Santa presents...
BIG GIRL DOLLS!
(Santa didn't know if I was ready for Barbies, but when you get a black Friday deal for this box of dolls knocked down from 69.99 to 39.99, Santa just bought it. hehe)

Tyson and I didn't get each other anything because we both got our presents earlier..
Tyson got his bike (true Oregonian) and I got my new sewing machine...

Quincy presents and daughter/ daughter in law presents:


This present was SO special, but our friends got this large Rapunzel doll for their cousin for Christmas. Berkleigh asked her little friend Tessa where they got it, and then proceeded to tell me EVERYDAY... "Can we go to the Disney Store, Tessa says it is by Costco. I want to get that Rapunzel doll."

Well, Merrick got it for her for Christmas, and she was SO excited. I love these pictures of her
opening it...



Played Ultimate Frisbee at the park.. um, I haven't moved that fast in 9 months. Great exercise, and I wasn't even sore the next day!

And a Quincy that didn't know what to do with the warm weather!


Celebrated the New Year eating and watching movies!


1 love notes:

Kristy said...

Look at all that delicious food! My chocolate covered kettle popcorn wasn't as good as I thought now looking at that spread. Happy New Year!