Saturday, October 8

The most beautiful Day...

Was today.
If we keep having fall weather like this, than I might not care if it rains from November to April...
It was absolutely GORGEOUS today, so we took advantage!

We had a birthday party this morning, and Tyson went surfing...

When Dad came home we went on a bike ride. Yes, I went, ALMOST 8 months pregnant.
We wanted to go on a little autumn bike ride, and it was joyous.










We had a picnic lunch.

We walked downtown Salem in the beautiful sun.




We then went to the capitol for the first time and walked around.
The air was crisp, the sun was out, the leaves were crunching under our feet.
It was BEAUTIFUL!
(Tyson was trying to mimic the statue on top of the capitol, which you can barely see, which makes this picture even funnier.)



Not such a great family pic, remember I had gone on a bike ride, walked ALL around downtown Salem, and then walked to the capitol when this picture was taken. I was exhausted.



the only clouds we saw today, AND some beautiful flowers.



We came home and made Mummy pizzas.
(which didn't turn out like they usually do, cause I used regular motzeralla instead of string cheese, and I didn't have olives, but the kids didn't know the difference!)


5 love notes:

RaeAnn said...

I love your family picture...you look great!!! Such a fun activity!!!
Love ya!!!

Kristy said...

I can not get over how beautiful Oregon is! We really need to come visit and stat. Well, maybe after our babies are born and we are healed from surgeries. Then we will work on coming out to see you.

Holly Moore said...

Oh Jen, I miss you! Oregon is beautiful, but California is better (i.e.- come back!). Just kidding, I'm so glad you're having a great time!

Shelley said...

I just "lost" about 30 minutes getting "lost" in your blog! I love reading about all the funs stuff you do! I just don't know how you have the energy! I love it! You look great by the way.

Sheryl said...

YAY for you for biking 8 months pregnant! I am glad you guys like it there...it is beautiful. I really miss the autumn we had in Maryland, but I'll take the under one hundred weather we're getting now ;)