Tuesday, May 4

saturday

busy.busy.busy

Swap Meet... (basically a huge garage sale)

We found Blueberries for Sal (hardback) for $1 and Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day for $0.50! Love both those books...

We went to our new favorite park. We love the "robot" park. (That is what Merrick calls it)


Love him!

Centrifugal Force


We let our butterflies go out into the wild..

He is so handsome.

and then we stayed for dinner and a movie, Avatar, which I could go through my life without seeing again or for the first time for that matter.

I love when Tyson is home and can hang with us!

5 love notes:

Jennifer said...

Hey, you can join Christine's and my (very small) unimpressed-by-Avatar club!!

Chelsea said...

Sounds like a fun day! I love the butterfly pictures.

Jen said...

I totally DID NOT want to see Avatar, but thanks to Chris I did see it and was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked it. Except for the last 10 minutes...I hated that. Sorry you did not enjoy any of it.

ecuakim said...

Hey did you just win the smartypants quiz on the Pioneer Woman this morning???

RaeAnn said...

Love the picture of Merrick in the spinning thing!! It looks like pure pleasure!!
Love you