Saturday, May 1

Being Wild

at the Wild Animal Park!

This was my first time at the Wild Animal Park. I liked it better than the San Diego Zoo. It was quieter, and lets face it, not as many hills. (Pushing 70 lbs up hill is not fun!)



It was super windy!

My favorite part of the WAP was the train ride. We got to see all the animals, in the "wild"! It was fun to see giraffes, rhinos and zebras on the same hill. Plus I liked how much room the animals had. (The PETA coming out in me!)

I will show this picture to the twins when they ask what it was like in my belly. :)

On the way home all the little ones fell asleep, so when we got to our friends house we parked the car in the garage, left all the windows and doors open, went inside to the next room and had girlie time while the kids got naptime.

A great day at the zoo!

2 love notes:

Emily C said...

that random guy took a great group pic! i had so much fun. and the weather was perfect, even the crazy wind that made me look like cousin it!

funny that all the kids were asleep in the car. because i was ready for a nap when i got home too.

Emily said...

what a fun day!! do you really still push them both in a stroller??? that is crazy heavy!