Thursday, September 25

Did I finish???

See for yourself:

1. Post Office
(reg. to vote, Cal the Bear, Birthday Cards, Megan's stuff)
CHECK-A-ROO

2. Find Sticks
CHIGGITY CHECK

3. Make 2 Black Birds
(I made three black birds! What do you think?)
CHECK CHECK CHECK


4. Make blanket
Ran out of batting. I can do that anytime though...

5. Laundry
Before and After
CHECK and CHECK

6. Decorate for Halloween
SPOOKY CHECKY

7. Dishes
CH-CHECK
8. Mop Kitchen and Bathroom Floors
CHECK CHECK BABY

9. Vacuum
Merrick helped. He is no longer scared of the vacuum, and wants to push it. 
I don't know what is worse, him crying while I vacuum, or him pushing me out of the way so he can push it.
CHECK
10. Clean out Fridge/Freezer
Brr... CHECK
11. Clean oven
(People said I shouldn't do this and go to Disneyland anyway, well folks, we have a self cleaning oven. All I did was push one button. 
CHITTY CHITTY CHECK CHECK


12. Wipe down washer and dryer.
(Also another easy job!)
CHECK

13. Clean Bathtub
Finally! 
CHECK
14. Go to the Park
Played with the twins at the park, and looked for twigs at the same time. 
That, my friends, is what Oprah calls multi tasking.
CHECKITY CHECK CHECK

15. Return Red Box
(Good riddance bad movie)
CHECK-O

16. Put Food Storage away
CHECK

17. Buy HB postcard
(and sent it)
CHECK 

18. Dust
A-A-A-A-A-Ch-Check.
(like a sneeze)

19. Sew bird tails
CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP CHECK
(like a bird)

20. Vacuum out Pilot 
(probably not today, cause where do I put the twins)

21. Donate to protectmarriage.com
CHECK (literally! :)

I also watched to episodes of Dancing with the Stars, Toy Story, played Nemo with Berkleigh, read books with the twins, and pushed Merrick around in his Tonka Truck... top quality time with the youngins.

I am proud of myself! I woke up at 7 am and was in bed by 12! That is a full day. I just hope I am not EXHAUSTED at Disneyland tomorrow!

9 love notes:

Amy said...

Holy moley girl! How much do you charge by the hour?! I need to do this check list thing- care if I copy your idea? Maybe it will work for me as well as it did for you!

Jenny said...

i am exhausted just reading about all of that. i don't get what the birds are for?

Jenny said...

oh and you were right on about my gchat status. jess's baby is so cute!

Liz said...

amazing! i think i need a nap after just reading about all that you did! good job. you def. earned a day at disneyland. (not that you need to EARN a fun day) :)

thanks for motivating me to get things done! (lets see if i actually follow through as well as you!)

Taylors said...

That is the BEST feeling when you have a full day and get a lot accomplished!! Good work. Have fun at disneyland!!

btw, are you keeping count? How many times have you been since you moved down there? we are all jealous.

Melanie Jacobson said...

You're a funny girl.

ecuakim said...

Wow. You go girl. Thank goodness for self-cleaning ovens!

April said...

Nice work! I'm seriously going to have to try this next time I have an insanely long to do list!

Those birds are SO cute!

tiff said...

Jen, you're starting to scare me. Please tell me you are not this mortifying-ly perfect everyday!!!

But good job anyway!