Monday, July 14

Pooper Scooper

I put the kids in the tub. They were laughing and splashing, so I ran and got the camera. 
(Our place isn't that big... so it took all of 2 seconds.) 

I took this picture...

Aren't they adorable ... more so cause they are getting clean.


Then, I sat on this, so I could snap more pictures in a more comfortable position...

And I went to snap another picture, and this is what I saw...


Yuck! What a color!
This time the culprit was Berkleigh.


So I decided if this is going to keep happening, I need a plan.

Here is that fabulous plan!


The wooden spoon. The best invention. We have one that we don't EVER use, so I deemed it the pooper scooper.  Don't worry it gets bleached, and then put under the sink in the bathroom. Easy access and easy to scoop! Can you ask for anything better!?


10 love notes:

Jenny said...

haha maybe you should go buy a cheap ladle! that'd drain the water and everything!

Kristy said...

Nice! What a brilliant idea. I'm going to remember this one when I have little ones in the bathtub.

Jess said...

This (thankfully) has never happened to us...yet. We have definitely had our fair share of yucky moments though. Thanks for the tip!

The Polson Family said...

Maybe they're telling you that they want to be potty trained, ha ha. Maybe the water's to warm and they're just too relaxed. Thank goodness for wooden spoons.

Liz said...

That is so funny. Max has only done that 2 times...BUT he was sick at the time. Lets just say a wooden spoon would not have helped me clean up the mess!

Amy said...

You need a spoon with holes that will drain the water haha- Boston has done this once, and I hope never agin!

Dana Christensen said...

You just have to make sure they do it when it's Tyson's turn to give the bath... :)

Emily said...

the goldfish net is a really good idea, and it will never get mixed up with kitchen utenils. : ) Bathtime is so much fun!!

The Newton's said...

Oh my goodness...Jennifer?

This is Dawn...from the good 'ole McNeil days! It is so good to see you and your little kiddos are too precious...even if they do poop in the tub!

I am so glad to of found you and to get a little glimpse into Jennifer's world!

Keep in touch!
Dawn :)

tiff said...

Nice, Jen! The wooden spoon--not just for kitchens anymore!