Wednesday, May 1

Oh Portland..

You are weird and we love you for it!

Portland reminds me of Austin.
It makes me really happy to be there.

The Grilled Cheese Grill.
So yum. So quirky. So unique.

This place was so fun. Best grilled cheese ever. I had a BLTGC (Bacon, lettuce, tomato, grilled cheese), My friends had some other amazing grilled cheese with egg and all manner of yumminess.
Of course the kids just wanted plain grilled cheese.

The kids got to sit in the Double Decker bus to eat. 
They were so loving it.

 Love these kiddos.

The next day we went back to Portland to hang out with my cousin and his family. We walked the riverfront, stared at the crazy people, tried not to smell the pot, and enjoyed time with family.
(I am pretty sure that is Mt. Hood in the background, but someone might tell me differently.)

I love feeling like I am in a big city. We go to Portland entirely too much. One friend who lived their for Dental School said that the Scotts have done more things in Portland than they, and they lived their for years. 
What can I say? I love me a quirky city!

2 love notes:

RaeAnn said...

I can see why it is "kids only" upstairs! What is up with that? So fun!!!
Love ya!!!

garcias said...

Where is the tree burning picture?