Wednesday, March 27

art projects

I have been trying to get some sewing projects done that I have postponed for weeks, ok... months.
When it is sunny out and remotely warm, we are outside.
Which leaves rainy days for the mundane, the housework and the occasional project.
(I used to craft way more... three kids takes up ALOT of time.)

So while I was sewing, Merrick and Berkleigh asked to do an art project.

This is what they do.  Draw on paper, cut the paper, and tape it back together. They have come up with some pretty amazing "projects".

We go through tape and computer paper like crazy, but it is worth it for them to be happy (and quiet while Quincy naps) and for me to be able to do something I don't get to do very often.

2 love notes:

RaeAnn said...

So creative and fun....I need to see the end results!!!
Love ya!!!

Maren B said...

Isn't it crazy how busy 3 is compared to 2?!