Thursday, September 22

Doctors...

Merrick asked me to read him, "There's a Wocket in my Pocket", so we sat down and read it. After we were done, Merrick said, "You are wrong mom, Dr. Seuss didn't write this book, Dr. Peffely did."

You might not see the humor in this, but Dr. Peffely is who Tyson works for...
you know, a real doctor.

The other funny side of this is, do we talk about him that much that Merrick even knows his name, or is he the sponge we thought he was, and we should watch what we say... about anything.
What kind of information are they getting from us?

3 love notes:

RaeAnn said...

Love it!!! So cute!!!

Ian said...

There's an orthodontist here in Scottsdale named "Dr. Seuss!"

Kristyn said...

I just saw your comment on my blog, and yes! I did hear that Raegan's in your ward, what are the chances?! I commented on your fb post, but I should have known you're more of a blogger than a facebook-er. :) Blogging IS cooler, though.

And that little Merrick is a sponge, I'll tell you what! It's a little scary what all have to be careful saying with little kiddos around.