Saturday, August 13

The Mountain in the Clouds


I have visited my aunt one other time in my life. I was so young, I don't even remember much about that trip EXCEPT for the mountain in the clouds, Mt. Rainier.

We decided to take a drive and go explore that mountain, and that we did! The sad part was that the day before was sunny and gorgeous, and that day we chose to go see Cowboys and Aliens (indoors) with my 100 year old grandpa!

The day we planned to go to Mt. Rainier, it was foggy and overcast. We were on the mountain and you could never see the peak, but my aunt always told us where it was, and we imagined...

The waterfalls...
This waterfall was neat because there is a bridge right next to it that you drive by before you park to hike down to it.

It is hard to tell, but there is a HUGE waterfall behind us... you can tell that the mist has done some crazy things to my hair though!

Cute Berkleigh...



Handsome Merrick...


The Snow... in August!



Then we found even more snow, but it was time to leave...
Look at that face!



1 love notes:

The Birds said...

Look at your cute little baby bump! It looks like everything is going well for you guys. :)