Tuesday, June 15

Remembering the good ol days...

So I am trying to potty train Merrick, again. Monday was not fun. He peed didn't tell, and sat in it until I noticed. Luckily he was on that surgery mat from Tyson's hospital. It was not an enjoyable day.

So I decided to remember the good ol days, you know, last Saturday, when Merrick was just wearing a diaper when we were at the beach, and I didn't have to worry about the time bomb...

Tide pooling is so much fun! We love this beach for the tidepools. It was a blast.






Running from the waves commenced when the kids were tired of tidepooling...

And I wonder who fell in...?

4 love notes:

SweetmamaK said...

I did not have twins, but I potty trained two boys at the same time (they are 12 1/2 months apart) and I PROMISE you that in two weeks, this will be behind you. This will end. Sure for awhile you'll need to pack changes of clothing (including shoes) but one day tomorrow or the next day, Merrick will "get it" that he controls when it comes out, you'll see the lightbulb go off over his head.
Trust me, I've done this three times (since the boys were a two-fer-one) and each time I remember, it takes two weeks.....

Erin and Daryl said...

Thanks for the inspiration on trying to train boys. It is not fun. If you can keep trying I know I can keep trying. Thanks girl.

Oh question by the way, so I think we're going to save our money and live in California for a summer. If you were to pick a beach to live close by (walking distance perferably) what would it be (considering we have two babies and Daryl wants to learn to surf??). Anyways, just wondering your california expertese:)

KelBelle said...

Bhahahahahaha!! The last picture of Berkleigh has me CRACKING up!! Were you a great mom, like I usually am, and made her sit in her wet clothes until you got home? I stopped packing extra clothes like a year ago....Yes, yes, Kavella has had many a soaking-wet-ride home--both from ocean water and pee!! Good luck with Merrick...

garcias said...

I am so sorry Jen! I am trying to forget my very dark mother hours of my life, (meaning the time I was a really really bad mom) which was when I was potty training CariƱa. It took two years for her to be where she is now, which still isn't perfect. :) My poor daughter, but I am sure you are a much better mother than I and Merrick is lucky to have you.